Cape Coral Animal Shelter
Thank you for considering adopting from CCAS!
Adoptions for DOGS are done BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You MUST have an approved application prior to meeting a dog. You can download an application at https://www.capecoralanimalshelter.com/adopt/adoption-information/ and email it to [email protected] for pre-approval, or you can bring it with you to your appointment.
Adoptions for CATS are by appointment ONLY if the cat is "CURRENTLY FOSTERED." You MUST have an approved application prior to scheduling a meet with a cat in foster.
If a dog or cat is "CURRENTLY FOSTERED", please provide at least 24 hours advance notice for your appointment, so that the foster family can be notified. You MUST have an approved application prior to scheduling a meet with a dog or cat in foster.
Some of our dogs are part of the Cell Dog Program and are not onsite at CCAS. Please call us to arrange the meet-and-greet appointments for these dogs at an offiste location.
Before any meet-and-greet, we require vet records with proof of current vaccinations for all dogs and cats currently in your home.
If you have another dog at home already, we highly encourage you to bring the dog to the meet-and-greet appointment, so that we can introduce the two dogs for compatibility.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- Specify the name of the animal you are interested in meeting.
- We cannot guarantee that the animal will be available when you arrive at the shelter.
- If the animal is adopted before your appointment, we will contact you. If we leave a voicemail for you and do not receive a callback from you within two hours, we will cancel your appointment.
- You can meet two animals per appointment.
- Animals are NOT available for adoption until they appear on our website at https://www.capecoralanimalshelter.com/adopt/ .
- Appointments that are made for animals not on our website will be deleted.
- We allow one scheduled appointment at a time.
- Multiple appointments will be removed.
To walk through the shelter and see the dogs that we have for adoption, an appointment is not required. However, you MUST have an approved application and an appointment before you can actually meet a dog.
For our complete adoption policies and frequently asked questions, please see https://www.capecoralanimalshelter.com/adopt/adoption-information/ .
We look forward to helping you find your furever furry friend!
Cape Coral Animal Shelter
325 SW 2nd Ave, Cape Coral, Florida 33991
|| Cape Coral Animal Shelter