Cape Coral Animal Shelter
Thank you for considering adopting from CCAS!
Adoptions for DOGS are done BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You MUST have an approved application, current vaccination records for all dogs and cats in your house, and a photo ID prior to meeting a dog. You can download an application at https://www.capecoralanimalshelter.com/adopt/adoption-information/ and email it to [email protected] for pre-approval, or you can bring it with you to your appointment.
Adoptions for CATS are by appointment ONLY if the cat is "CURRENTLY FOSTERED." You MUST have an approved application prior to scheduling a meet with a cat in foster. If a cat is not in Foster, no appointment is necessary.
If a dog or cat is "CURRENTLY FOSTERED", please provide at least 24 hours advance notice for your appointment, so that arrangements can be made with the foster location. You MUST have an approved application prior to scheduling a meet with a dog or cat in foster.
Before any meet-and-greet with a dog, we require vet records with proof of current vaccinations for all dogs and cats currently in your home.
If you have another dog at home already, we highly encourage you to bring the dog to the meet-and-greet appointment, so that we can introduce the two dogs for compatibility.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- If you are interested in a particular dog, please specify the name. If you have not decided on a specific dog, please come a few minutes early in order to walk through and still start your meet and greet on time.
- We cannot guarantee that the dog will be available when you arrive at the shelter.
- If the dog you specified is adopted before your appointment, we will make every attempt to contact you.
- Dogs are NOT available for adoption until they appear on our website at https://www.capecoralanimalshelter.com/adopt/ .
- Appointments made for dogs not on our website will be deleted.
- You can meet a maximum of two dogs per appointment.
- We allow one appointment on the schedule at a time.
- Multiple appointments will be removed.
To walk through the shelter and see the dogs that we have for adoption, an appointment is not required. However, you MUST have an approved application, updated vet records, a photo ID, and an appointment before you can actually meet a dog.
For our complete adoption policies and frequently asked questions, please see https://www.capecoralanimalshelter.com/adopt/adoption-information/ .
We look forward to helping you find your furever furry friend!
Cape Coral Animal Shelter
325 SW 2nd Ave, Cape Coral, Florida 33991
|| Cape Coral Animal Shelter