Kingston Farmers Market
The Kingston Farmers Market is looking forward to hosting safe markets this season. To ensure shoppers can purchase or pick up their goods while adhering to social distancing guidelines, we ask that shoppers sign up for a 30-minute shopping slot between 9am-2pm. Please read through all sign-up guidelines before completing a sign-up.
- Per Governor Cuomo’s 4/15/20 Executive Order, all shoppers must wear a mask or facial covering to be admitted into the market. The market has the right to refuse entry to shoppers without a facial covering.
- Slots between 9am-10am are reserved for members of our community most at-risk. Please only sign up for one of those slots if you are 65+ and/or have a compromised immune system.
- Please select the accurate number of shoppers in your party from the dropdown arrow as you complete your slot selection.
- Please consider shopping solo, without full household, children, or dogs.
- Please shop quickly and efficiently, and be mindful of your 30-minute slot.
- Please only enter the market through designated entrance areas at John St. and Wall St.
- Shop quickly, leave happy!
Thank you for your patience and consideration as we navigate these uncharted waters together. Review the available slots below and click to sign up. Thank you!
If your available times are full, don't fret, we will be accommodating walk up shoppers too, but there may be a wait.
Ulster County Court House Parking Lot
|| Suzanne Flaum