Marquette University Medical Clinic
This vaccine clinic is for Marquette University Faculty, Staff and Students. We are not open to the general public.
Please read the following scheduling guidelines prior to scheduling an appointment.
- The COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be held on Wednesday May 5th from 9am-12pm in the AMU, Lunda Room. This vaccine clinic will be administering the 1-Dose Johnson & Johnson Vaccine.
- Scheduling is done on a first come first serve basis. If you attempt to schedule an appointment and all time slots are full, you may sign up for an alternate spot with your name, email and contact phone number so you can be placed on our alternates list or check back as more slots may be added. If you sign up as an alternate you may be called if we have a cancellation, no show or an extra dose. Being on the alternate list is not a guarantee of vaccine. Be aware that if you are called as an alternate you will be expected to be able to arrive on this vaccine clinic day and may be called during the clinic hours.
- You will only permitted to cancel if you are sick or in an accident. If you need to cancel your appointment please contact [email protected] as soon as possible so we may contact another person to fill that spot.
Please read the following instructions before your appointment:
- Reminder: masking and social distancing policies apply at this event. Remember your mask and maintain a distance of 6 ft apart whenever possible.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time, you may need to complete additional paperwork upon your arrival.
- Do NOT miss your appointment.
- Please review the attached Janssen (Johnson & Johsnon) EAU Fact Sheet before your appointment.
- Please print out the attached consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
9:00am - 12:00pm CDT
AMU, Lunda Room
|| Jennifer Schnuck