Thank you for your generosity to our staff during this difficult time. As COVID-19 hits our region, other illnesses and emergencies have not stopped. We continue to provide around-the-clock, world-class care – care that your giving makes possible. Thank you for assisting our families and our healthcare staff today! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our volunteer and guest services team at [email protected].
Currently at this time we are accepting:
- N95 masks and/or surgical masks (including handmade)
- Non-latex gloves
- Disposable hospital gowns
- Sanitizing wipes, pre-packaged hand sanitizer and liquid hand soap
To help us create a safe donation drop off for you and our staff we have created specific time slots to select from.
- Please review the time slots and select a time
- A confirmation will be emailed to you after you have signed up that will provide specific instructions for your drop off including a call number and location
- Complete the inkind donation form in your confirmation email to help our hospital record your donation
|| Volunteer & Guest Services