Sign up with a family name and the number in your familly (or as an individual).
PLEASE READ ALL INSTUCTIONS BELOW!!!
If you are in an at risk population please stay home and stay safe. The Bishop's dispensation from Mass remains in place and Mass will still be livestreamed online.
While we are doing all we can to make attending Mass a safe environment for everyone, if you choose to attend Mass you do so at your own risk and agree to take on any risk associated with gathering.
Before attending Mass we ask that every person perform a self-assessment. Please only attend if you can answer NO to all of the following questions. Have you...
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature of at least 100•f?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle Pain, Headache, Sore Throat, New loss of taste or smell.
If you can say “NO” to these questions we are looking forward to seeing you at Mass!
Things are a little different for receiving the Eucharist and seating and more. This will take time and effort for everyone to get used to.
You are required to bring and wear a face mask!
|| Northwest Corner Catholic Community