Thanks be to God!
We are able to resume sacramental life even if it's within these limits.
Prior to signing up, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines.
In respect to other penitents, we kindly ask you to limit your confession to 5 minutes.
When there is 1 Priest available for confessions you will find 12 openings for every hour (roughly 5 min allocated for each confession). When 2 Priests are available you will have the opportunity to sign up for 1 of 24 available slots. We ask that you only come for confession if you have signed up.
Safety precautions and procedure for Confession
- Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers at the doorway.
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church and for the duration of your time inside.
- You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- The church will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled confession time.
- You will enter through the Sayre Street entry door ONLY. You will exit the door closest to the confessional site.
- There will be greeters present to direct you or answer questions.
- Follow the 6’ social distancing marking on the floor in the side aisles at all times.
- The restrooms will not be available.
- After going to confession, please leave immediately and say your penance at home.
- After the church closes for confession, the church will be thoroughly sanitized.
The sacraments are core to our faith. The sacrament of Reconciliation is about the mercy of Jesus Christ. Confessing our sins reconciles us to God and restores us to the state of grace.
We look forward to administering the Sacrament to you,
Fr. Ryszard and Fr. Jarek
|| Saint William