Thanks be to God!
We are able to resume sacramental life even if it's within these limits.
Prior to signing up, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines.
In respect to other people, we kindly ask you to limit your adoration time to 20 minutes.
Safety precautions and procedure for Adoration:
- Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist. If you experience any of the symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers at the doorway.
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church and for the duration of your time inside.
- You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
- The church will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled adoration time.
- You will enter through the Sayre Street entry door ONLY. You will be directed to the exit door by the greeters.
- There will be greeters present to direct you or answer questions.
- Follow the 6’ social distancing marking on pews at all times. You must not change your seat.
- The restrooms will not be available.
- After the church closes for adoration, the church will be thoroughly sanitized.
"Time spent in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament becomes like an oxygen tank to revive the breath of the Holy Spirit in the midst of the foul and fetid atmosphere of the world." (Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen)
May God Bless You all,
Fr. Ryszard and Fr. Jarek
|| Saint William