Immaculate Conception Mass at Assumption
***Please note that all 9:30 AM Masses will be celebrated at Assumption Catholic Church (195 S. Kankakee St., Coal City) until further notice.***
By following the guidelines as recommended by the Joliet Diocese, we have now expanded our church seating capacity to sixty percent. The leadership team has prepared the church so that it is safe for our time of worship. Here are a few changes that you need to be aware of before attending:
Everyone will need to enter the Church through the Northeast door by the parking lot only.
ATTENTION VOLUNTEERS YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER WHEN YOU ARE WORKING A MASS JUST YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Sign ups will be available every Monday.
1. Face covering is required.
2. Although social distancing has been reduced to arm's length apart between households, seating at six foot distancing will continue to be available for those who still prefer this option. In addition, there will be space reserved for special functions and for those with special needs. Households may sit together.
3. The church has been disinfected.
4. Arrive 15-20 minutes earlier as there is a check in process.
5. If you have flu like symptoms, please respect the health and safety of other attendees and stay home to get well. The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Saturday/Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation is extended until further notice.
6. Please be patient and follow the guidance of the ushers/greeters through the check-in process, seating, Eucharist distribution and exiting.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click here or call the Parish office at 815-458-2125. We need leader greeter, ushers, greeters and cleaners for each service. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time.
Please review the available slots below and click on the red Sign Up and Submit and Sign Up buttons on the bottom. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you type in each family member in the blank field next to the quantity field. If you need assitance with signing up please call Teri at the Parish Offices (815) 458-2125 Thank you.
Please Click the link below for tips for worshipers document below:
|| Parish Secretary