Welcome Back Assumption Parishioners
Welcome back Assumption parishioners and guests,
By following the guidelines as recommended by the Diocese and CDC, the leadership team has prepared the church so that it is safe for our time of worship. Here are a few changes that you need to be aware of before attending:
Everyone will need to enter the Church through the Northeast door by the parking lot only.
ATTENTION VOLUNTEERS: YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER WHEN YOU ARE WORKING A MASS. PLEASE ONLY REGISTER YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Every week there will be a new link for weekend Masses.
1. Face covering is required.
2. Social distancing will be maintained. Households may sit together.
3. The church has been disinfected and will be disinfected after every Mass.
4. Arrive 15-20 minutes early as there is a check-in process.
5. If you have flu-like symptoms, please respect the health and safety of other attendees and stay home to get well. The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Saturday/Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation is extended until further notice.
6. Please be patient and follow the guidance of the ushers/greeters through the check-in process, seating, Eucharist distribution, and exiting.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click here or call the Parish office at 815-634-4171. We need a leader greeter, ushers, greeters, and cleaners for each service. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time.
Please review the available slots below and click on the Sign Up and Submit and Sign Up buttons on the bottom. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you type in each family member in the blank field next to the quantity field. If you need assitance with signing up, please call Laura at the Parish Office at (815) 634-4171. Thank you.
Please Click the link below for the tips for worshipers document below:
|| Parish Secretary