Immaculate Conception Sign up
By following the guidelines as recommended by the Joliet Diocese, we are now able to hold Sunday Mass in our church with a seating capacity of 100. The leadership team has prepared the church so that it is safe for our time of worship. Here are a few changes that you need to be aware of before attending:
Enter and exit through main doors on the east side of church. Elevator is accessible for those who need it. The South side entrance is always only for priests and deacon.
ATTENTION VOLUNTEERS YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER WHEN YOU ARE WORKING A MASS JUST YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Sign ups will be available every Monday.
1. Face coverings are required.
2. Parishioners will receive hand sanitizer upon check-in and are welcome to seat themselves.
3. The church has been disinfected.
4. Arrive 15-20 minutes earlier as there is a check-in process.
5. If you have flu like symptoms, please respect the health and safety of other attendees and stay home to get well. The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Saturday/Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation is extended until further notice.
6. Please be patient and follow the guidance of the ushers/greeters through the check-in process, seating, Eucharist distribution and exiting.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click here or call the Parish office at 815-458-2125. We need leader greeter, ushers, greeters and cleaners for each service. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time.
Please review the available slots below and click on the red Sign Up and Submit and Sign Up buttons on the bottom. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you type in each family member in the blank field next to the quantity field. If you need assitance with signing up please call Teri at the Parish Office (815) 458-2125. Thank you.
|| Parish Secretary