Welcome Back Assumption Parishioners
Welcome back Assumption Parishioners and guests,
By following the guidelines as recommended by the Diocese and CDC, the leadership team has prepared the church so that it is safe for our time of worship. Here are a few changes that you need to be aware of before attending:
Everyone will need to enter the Church through the Northeest door by the parking lot only.
ATTENTION VOLUNTEERS YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER WHEN YOU ARE WORKING A MASS JUST YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Every Monday there will be a new link for Weekend Masses.
1. Face covering is required.
2. Social distancing will be maintained. Households may sit together.
3. The Church has been disinfected and will be disinfected after every mass.
4. Arrive 15-20 minutes earlier as there is a check in process.
5. If you have flu like symptoms, please respect the health and safety of other attendees and stay home to get well. The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Saturday/Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation is extended until further notice.
6. Please be patient and follow the guidance of the ushers/greeters through the check-in process, seating, Eucharist distribution and exiting.
If you are interested in volunteering, please click here or call the Parish office at 815-735-2565. We need leader greeter, ushers, greeters and cleaners for each service. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time.
Please review the available slots below and click on the red Sign Up and Submit and Sign Up buttons on the bottom. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you type in each family member in the blank field next to the quantity field. If you need assitance with signing up please call Tricia at the Parish Offices (815) 634-4171 Thank you.
Please Click the link below for tips for worshipers document below:
|| Tricia DiChristofano