***AS AN EXPERIMENT WE ARE INCREASING THE NUMBER OF SLOTS YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR. THIS MEANS IT IS CRITICAL YOU SIGN UP ONLY FOR WHAT YOU CAN GUARANTEE YOU CAN ATTEND. UNFORTUNATELY, A NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FAILING TO SHOW UP FOR THEIR SLOTS, WHICH WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. SEE IMPORTANT RULE CHANGES BELOW.***
Welcome to the signup for the Southampton pool! Only current residents whose dues are paid in full are eligible to reserve a slot. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Households are allowed up to 6 people in that time slot. Please be courteous of others; we realize sometimes there are last-minute changes, but if you sign up for 6 and only bring 4 that means a lost opportunity for 2 others in your community. Upon arrival at the pool, you will need to check in at the entrance with an ID showing proof of address.
Please take into account the following rules, which include but are not limited to:
- Maximum of 2 weekend time slots per household per week. Can be same day.
- Maximum of 5 weekday time slots per household per week. Can be same day.
- Up to 6 people per time slot.
- Please do not come if anyone in your party is exhibiting signs of illness.
- Please be courteous to the lifeguards and others. Southampton reserves the right to remove persons deemed uncooperative.
- Residents are responsible for canceling any time slot they are unable to attend before the time slot begins. Any slot not canceled before check-in time will result in forfeiture of the current time slot and any future time slots that have been scheduled.
- Any resident not checked in for their time slot within the first 30 minutes will forfeit their time slot to walk-ins.
- Walk-ins are allowed for any unused or absent time slots after the initial 30-minute check-in window has passed (at the discretion of the lifeguards).
- Social distancing rules are in effect.
- We have no control over the weather. If it rains during your slot, then the slot is used, whether we close the pool or you choose not to attend.
- No games are allowed on the pool deck (cornhole, etc.)
- As recommended by the State of North Carolina, pool toys or floats will NOT be permited.
- By signing up for a slot you agree to adhere to the preceding rules and agree not to sue if you contract COVID-19 or any other disease.
Thank you and have fun but be safe!
|| Southampton HOA