Living Water Catholic
Living Water Catholic Mass Registration - Easter Triduum and Easter Sunday and Balance of April, 2021
Living Water Catholic
Living Water Catholic Holy Week Mass Registration - April 1, 2, 3 and 4, 2021 and balance of April.
Please Read Carefully! Updated March 22, 2021.
Living Water Catholic has begun celebrating public Masses!
The faithful of the Archdiocese of Boston remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays.
- We have a limited amount of seating in the Holy Family Parish Upper Church for Mass. Parishioners MUST register in advance to attend Mass by registering below.
- At Star of the Sea Parish, only 23 FAMILIES are permitted in the Main body of the Church. However, to accomodate more parishioners, Mass is live-streamed in Fr. Morgan's Hall and the Eucharist is brought downstairs during Communion. Registration is ONLY by phone; call for Star of the Sea (978)465-3334.
- Those without computer access can call the parish office to register at (978) 388-0330.
- Please register early, this helps our staff tremendously!
- You must register for EACH family member from your household who will be attending. Please use the "Quantity" section to indicate the number of family memebers AND list the family member's names in the "My Comment" section.
- The weekend Mass schedule has been altered to allow for proper cleaning between Masses. And for the celebration of the Mass in the most practical and safest way for our Collaborative.
Please stay home if:
- you feel sick
- you suspect you may be sick
- you have a sick family member at home
- you have had possible contact with a COVID-19 positive person
- you are in the vulnerable population as defined by the CDC, (link here)
- Mass registration is open for all of April.
- You must register yourself and each member attending from your household.
Information for Attending Mass:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask. (Except children under 2 and those with medical conditions prohibiting the wearing of a mask).
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6 feet of separation while entering, sitting, and exiting the church.
- A basket will be available for collection of tithes in the back of the church.
- Seating is limited to insure proper social distancing in all directions. Families and those living in the same household can sit together.
- When entering and exiting Mass, please do not gather in groups, but continue to remain socially distanced.
- Please follow all directions of Collaborative Staff and Greeters.
If for some reason we are unable to have Mass on the weekend (Fr. Ron is sick, the Archdiocese of Boston, Town of Amesbury, or Commonwealth of Massachusetts change guidelines, etc.) we will use the provided contact information to contact you. Please use current contact information!
*** All of the above information is subject to change based off of directives from the Commonweath of Massacusetts, the Archdiocese of Boston, and/or Pastoral Need***
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Holy Family Parish Upper Church
|| Helen Theriault