Beacon Farmers' Market
The Beacon Farmers' Market is now opening an outdoor farmers' market! Please sign up for a 30-minute shopping spot.
Don't worry if your available times are taken. Walk-up shoppers will be accommodated as space allows.
Please read through all the sign-up guidelines before completing this form.
- Everyone attending the market must wear a mask or other facial covering. The market has the right to refuse entry to anyone without a facial covering.
- Time slots between 9 am and 10 am are reserved for members of our community most at risk and those who are relying on SNAP usage at the market. Please only sign up for those slots if you are one of those customers.
- Please limit attendance for one person per household if possible. Think of the market as an essential activity, not a social one.
- Please shop briefly and efficiently.
- Reminder: Time slot registrations are not appointment times. If the market is at capacity when you arrive, please wait patiently for entry.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we develop our new market system. Please review the time slots below and click to sign up. Thank you!
For more information visit www.beaconfarmersmarket.org
|| Beacon Farmers' Market