St. Mark's Church
Thank you for volunteering!
Dinner at Lazarus House is served at 7:00 pm.
- Four hot meals (1 meat, 1 vegetable, ready to serve). Service size : 20 persons. Rectangular aluminum pans (approx. 12" by 18") are commonly used. Lazarus House presently has an overabundance of donated meat. If you prepare a hot meal, please consider using meat from their freezer. Drop off meals at St. Mark’s or Lazarus House by 3:30 pm.
- Salad greens (large bag recommended)
- Yogurt (24 individual cups)
- 20 Bag lunches (sandwich, fruit, chips/snack, cookies). Please leave lunches unassembled and place in the refrigerator at St. Mark’s
- Servers please be at Lazarus House by 6:45, serve until 8:00 pm