Thank you for volunteering!
Dinner at Lazarus House is served at 7:00 pm.
- Four hot meals (2 meat, 2 vegetable, ready to serve). Service size : 20 persons. Rectangular aluminum pans (approx. 12" by 18") are commonly used. Lazarus House presently has an overabundance of donated meat. If you prepare a hot meal, please consider using meat from their freezer. Drop off meals at St. Mark’s or Lazarus House by 6:00 pm.
- Salad greens (large bag recommended)
- Yogurt (24 individual cups)
- 15 Bag lunches (sandwich, fruit, chips/snack, cookies, drink), a total of 45 are needed. Please pack sandwiches separately and place in the refrigerator at St. Mark’s
- Servers please be at Lazarus House by 6:45, serve until 8:00 pm
|| Stacie Johnson