Saint Michael & Saint Joseph Parishes
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
- Only a limited number of people are permitted in both Saint Michael and Saint Joseph Parish per Mass. Parishioners must schedule in advance to attend weekend and weekday Mass by signing up below. Please RSVP for EVERY person who will attend.
- Those without computer access can call the parish office to sign up during office hours.
- Saint Michael Parish 508-586-7210
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Saint Joseph Parish 781-767-0605
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to Mass to allow time for check-in.
- Once Mass begins the doors will be locked and there there will be no admintance.
As we begin to return to Mass, the archdiocese of Boston has provided guidelines to create a safe, comfortable and reverent environment. We all have a role to play in keeping each other safe and healthy. Sunday dispensation remains in place.
How to Prepare for Mass
To maintain social distancing during the Mass there will be a limit on the number of people who will be allowed in the church at one time. Each parish will enforce these limitations differently. Please refer to the website or call the Parish Office for further details. To prepare for Mass bring with you a face covering, personal hand sanitizer, and your own means to access the Sunday readings.
When You Arrive
As you arrive at the church please put your face covering on, maintain six feet physical distance from anyone not in your immediate household at all times, and use only the identified entrances. Aisles and pews will be marked to help you maintain social distance in the church. Face coverings are not required for children under 2 and persons with medical reasons.
During the Mass
There will be a few changes you will notice. The opening procession, the use of hymnals, congregational singing and the sign of peace will be temporarily suspended. These alterations have been made taking into account your spiritual and physical well-being. The priest will not be wearing a face covering while he is in the sanctuary, but he will set the host for distribution to the side for the congregation’s safety.
Receiving Holy Communion
At Holy Communion wait for your row to be invited up before leaving your pew. Receive the host in your hand, step to the side, remove your face covering and consume the host. Then put your face covering back on and you will be directed to the exit doors.
At the Conclusion of Mass
Do not congregate and gather in the church or outside after Mass, but simply begin to make your way home.
We are excited to celebrate public Masses again and want to create a safe and comfortable environment to do so. Thank you for doing your part! Welcome Back!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Avon & Holbrook Collaborative