Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
*NOTE: Slots for each Sunday go live the previous Wednesday at 12:00 pm.
Registrations are required & must be made in advance. Doors will open at 7:30 am for the 8:00 am service and 9:30 am for the 10:00 am service. Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled service.
We have removed restrictions on how often you can attend, but if you've attended a service recently, we ask that you wait until Friday or Saturday to sign up to give others who may not have had a chance to sign up. All ages welcome!
- Entry is through the south narthex door (courtyard side of the building).
- Masks are required at all times.
- An usher will take your temperature upon arrival.
- To minimize the risk of transmission, singing is not permitted by service attendees.
- We know you are anxious to catch up with fellow parishioners, but we ask that you please keep conversation to a minimum while indoors - please hold conversations outside before or after the service (physical distancing rules still apply).
- The parish hall building remains closed to the public, but restrooms are available in the cathedral.
- There will be no printed leaflets, so please plan to bring a mobile device with you to access the leaflet on the Trinity website (trinity-episcopal.org/leaflets), or print your leaflet at home in advance.
If you are experiencing or have been in contact with anyone experiencing any of these symptoms in the past 14 days, please stay home:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Questions? Email [email protected]
|| Trinity Cathedral