St Mary Church
Parishioner sign up for weekday and weekend Masses.
It is important that you carefully read over the following requirements and information before signing up. Then please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- We ask that you do NOT sign up if you have a cough, sore throat, fever of 100.4 or higher, shortness of breath, or are not feeling well in any way.
- The Diocese recommends that persons at risk should stay home at this time. At-risk includes adults 60 years and older and those with underlying or compromised medical conditions. The Masses will continue to be live-streamed at https://www.facebook.com/stmaryplanoil for those not able to attend.
- The Diocese has asked that all the faithful present at a Mass wear a mask. We ask that you please bring your own mask with you. If you do not have one, we have a limited supply available at the church.
- In order to reserve the proper number of seats, please select the exact "Quantity" of family members that will be attending.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your Mass.
- Please dress appropriately to receive Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist.
- By signing up, you acknowledge that you and your family members fulfill the requirements mentioned above.
Note: When on a computer click on the sign up you want then scroll down until you see submit and sign up. Make sure you click submit and sign up to register.
|| StMary Church