SaddleBrooke One Fitness Center
The door is kept closed while sessions are underway and during cleaning and sanitation. Ring the doorbell (located to the left of the scanner) for assistance. A monitor will greet you at the door and take your temperature upon entry. Please remember to swipe your Resident ID Card on scanner upon entry.
Scroll down to the calendar to view available dates and time slots. If the Sign Ups straddle two months, click on the right arrow button to the right of the Month / Year to advance to the next month's calendar. Click on the "Sign Up!" button to sign up for a fitness session. Be sure to scroll to bottom of page and click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button to reserve your session.
- HOURS: Monday through Friday - 6am until 7:30pm. Saturday and Sunday - 8am until 3:30pm
- ENTRY: The door is kept closed while sessions are underway. Ring the doorbell (located to the left of the scanner) for service. A monitor will be with you shortly to take your temperature. Please remember to swipe your Resident ID card on scanner upon entry.
- CLOSED: at the end of each 90 minute session for atomizing and sanitizing.
- RESERVATIONS: By appointment through Sign Up Genius. Sign Up. Step-by-step Sign Up Genius instructions are available upon request.Weekly Sign-Ups will open every Wednesday at 8am for the following Monday through Friday sessions. The Lap Pool Sign Up will remain separate from the Fitness Center
- QUANTITY: Qty. 20 residents allowed during each of the 7 sessions. Qty. 1 session allowed per resident per day. Qty. 4 sessions allowed per week. Walk-ins are welcome and encouraged to arrive 20-30 minutes after a session begins.
- HEALTH & SAFETY: Temperatures will be taken upon entry. Per CDC Guidelines, residents with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter the Fitness Center. Masks must be worn everywhere in the Fitness Center except while using cardio equipment which is enclosed on three sides.
- CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES: Please be courteous to other residents and be sure to cancel your session if you are unable to attend.
Need to Cancel or Edit your Sign Up?
If you signed up with an account at www.signupgenius.com (using an email and password), log in and click the "Invited To" tab on your account Sign Ups page. Click the pencil icon to the right of the sign up to edit any details. If you want to delete yourself from a sign up slot, click the "X" under your name, and confirm on the next screen that you want to remove yourself. If you need to sign up for a different date/time, you can go back to the sign up and select a new one.
If you signed up without an account, you can go back to the sign up by following the link that was provided in your original invite or you can go back to the confirmation email that was sent to you after you signed up. When you view the sign up, you'll see a link: "Already signed up? You can change your sign up". Click that link to follow the steps to edit your sign up slot.
Keep scrolling down to calendar to sign up for a session.
If you need assistance signing up electronically, please contact the Fitness Coordinator directly by email at [email protected] or by phone at 520-917-3766
Created by: SaddleBrooke One Fitness Coordinator