SaddleBrooke One Lap Pool
Please review the available slots below for either Lane #1 or Lane #3 and click on the button to sign up. Please note: Residents may sign up for Qty. 4 sessions per week on Sign Up Genius. If there are open timeslots throughtout the day/week, Residents may swim additional sessions by being first to pool and placing their name on the paper sign up sheet.. Additional reservations beyond the alloted Qty. 4 sessions on Sign Up Genius will not be honored at the lap pool. Additional sessions are first come, first serve. Thank you.
***REGISTER FOR SWIM SESSIONS***
8am every Wednesday
In order to accommodate ALL swimmers, the Sign Up Genius will open weekly at 8am each Wednesday. For swimmers that might be in the pool at that time, please ask a friend to sign up for you or contact the Fitness Coordinator at 520-825-3048 x 115 for assistance.
- HOURS: Monday through Sunday - 6am until 8:00pm.
- The link to the Lap Pool Sign Up Genius remains the same week after week. Keep the link handy so that you can go back to it to reserve or cancel sessions. The link can also be accessed at www.saddlebrooke.org.
- In order to serve all swimmers, Qty. 1 45-minute swim session is allowed per day (the last session is 30 minutes) and Qty. 4 sessions are allowed per week.
- If you sign up for another swimmer, add their full name in the "Comment" field of the Sign Up Genius. This is critical as additional swim sessions (more than Qty. 4 per week) reserved under your name will automatically be deleted from Sign Up Genius.
- Members of the same household may swim in lanes 3 & 4.
- Enter the pool via the back, side gate.
- Bathrooms are open during swim sessions.
- Swimmers are to arrive no more than 2-3 minutes prior to their session. DO NOT ENTER THE POOL until the other swimmer has finished swimming.
- Initial paper Sign Up sheet. Mark "no-show" next to other swimmer's name if other lane is unused during your swim so that we can track usage.
- Please continue to be considerate of other swimmers and cancel your reservation if you are unable to swim at your designated time. Need help cancelling? Ask for a step-by-step instruction guide sheet or do the following:
- If you signed up with an account (using an email and password), log in and click the Invited To tab on your account Sign Ups page. Click the pencil icon to the right of the sign up to edit any details. If you want to delete yourself from a sign up slot, click the X under your name, and confirm on the next screen that you want to remove yourself. If you need to sign up for a different date/time, you can go back to the sign up and select a new one.
- If you signed up without an account, you can go back to the sign up by following the link that was provided in your original invite or you can go back to the confirmation email that was sent to you after you signed up. When you view the sign up, you'll see a link at the top that states, Already signed up? You can change your sign up. Click that link to follow the steps to edit your sign up slot.
If you need assistance signing up electronically, please contact the Fitness Coordinator directly by email at [email protected] or by phone at 825-3048 x 135.