SaddleBrooke One Lap Pool
Please review the available slots below for either Lane #1 or Lane #3 and click on the button to sign up. Please note: Residents may sign up for Qty. 3 sessions per week on Sign Up Genius. If there are open timeslots throughtout the day/week, Residents may swim additional sessions by being first to pool and placing their name on the paper sign up sheet. Any reservations above Qty. 3 sessions on Sign Up Genius will not be honored at the lap pool. Additional sessions are first come, first serve. Thank you.
***NOTE NEW TIME TO REGISTER FOR SWIM SESSIONS***
8am every Wednesday
In order to accommodate ALL swimmers, the Sign Up Genius will open weekly at 8am each Wednesday. For swimmers that might be in the pool at that time, please ask a friend to sign up for you or contact Annette at 520-825-3048 x 115 for assistance.
- The link to the Lap Pool Sign Up Genius does not change and can be accessed at www.saddlebrooke.org.
- Qty. 1 45-minute sign up session allowed per day. The last session is 30 minutes.
- If you sign up for another swimmer, please add their full name in the comment section of the Sign-Up Genius.
- In order to serve all swimmers, Qty. 3 sessions allowed per week. Additional sessions will be canceled.
- Members of the same household may swim in lanes 3 & 4.
- Enter the pool via the back, side gate.
- Bathrooms will be open during swim sessions.
- Swimmers are to arrive 2-3 minutes prior to their session and not enter the pool until the other swimmer has finished swimming.
- Please continue to be considerate of other swimmers and cancel your reservation if you are unable to swim at your designated time.
- Be sure to initial the Sign-Up sheet. If the swimmer in the other lane is not present during your session, please mark the sign-up sheet with "no show" next to their name so that we can track usage.
- Cancel and/or Change? Yes! You can now cancel or change your Sign Ups! Create a Sign Up Genius account in order to cancel or change your swim sessions:
If you signed up with an account (using an email and password), log in and click the Invited To tab on your account Sign Ups page. Click the pencil icon to the right of the sign up to edit any details. If you want to delete yourself from a sign up slot, click the X under your name, and confirm on the next screen that you want to remove yourself. If you need to sign up for a different date/time, you can go back to the sign up and select a new one.
If you signed up without an account, you can go back to the sign up by following the link that was provided in your original invite or you can go back to the confirmation email that was sent to you after you signed up. When you view the sign up, you'll see a link at the top that states, Already signed up? You can change your sign up. Click that link to follow the steps to edit your sign up slot.
If you need assistance signing up electronically, please contact Annette Grant directly by email at [email protected] or by phone at 825-3048 x 135 Monday - Friday.