Bureau Drawer Donors
The Bureau Drawer Thrift Shop is now accepting donations of clothing and books by appointment only. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- Donations are resold in our boutique-style Thrift Shop, which is open to the public. Items must be in new, "like-new," or "excellent used condition." All proceeds from sales go directly to Interfaith Social Services' emergency food, mental health and homelessness prevention programs.
- Torn, stained or well-worn clothing is sent to textile recycling. Please bag these items separately and mark them as "POUNDAGE." We are paid by the pound for the textiles and the funds go directly to Interfaith's programs.
- We welcome donations of adult and children's books! Our Thrift Shop has a fantastic book section. Donated children's books are distributed in our food pantry to clients with children.
- We are unable to accept furniture, mattresses, car seats, broken housewares, broken electronics, broken toys (or toys with missing pieces) and used stuffed animals.
- Please hold off on donating fall/winter clothes at this time. We do not have room to store them and will be able to accept them again in late summer.
- No hangers, please. No coat hangers are needed at this time. Please remove them from clothing before donating.
When you arrive with your donation, please park at the back of our building (105 Adams St., Quincy). Enter at the Thrift Shop door.
Questions? Please call us at 617-773-6203 ext. 32. (Please leave a message with your name and phone number if no one picks up.)
|| Jennifer Sammons