LHUMC Childcare is returning in a limited capacity. Please reserve your child's spot for either the 8:30am or 11:00am services. Childcare will be for children 5yrs and younger. The following guidelines will be required.
Children will be temperature checked before entering a childcare room.
1. Please check in using the provided check- in stations
2. Drop Children off at designated Classrooms, please do not enter. A LHUMC Childcare staff will be at the door to welcome and greet your child.
3. Please do not linger at doorways, maintain a 6ft distance between other parents dropping off before you approach the classroom.
1. Your child’s personal items will be placed outside the classroom at pick up.
2. LHUMC Childcare staff will bring your child to the door; please do not enter the classroom
3. Be sure to have your security tag at pick up.
4. Please do not linger at doorways, maintain a 6ft distance between other parents dropping off before you approach the classroom.
While in this phase of operation, children may not bring in any personal belongings aside from what is approved. No toys or from home will be permitted at this time.
Approved items to bring to LHUMC include:
Diapers (LHUMC provides wipes)
Sippy cup and/or water bottle
Change of clothes
Blanket or Lovey if needed for sleeping
Small bag or backpack
*Please label each item clearly with your child’s name
Children will not be required to wear a mask. If you want your children to wear a mask, we will do our best to make sure they keep it on during their time.
Staff will be masked at all times. Themperature checks will also be required from all staff members.
Questions or Concerns: please email Jennifer Welden, [email protected]
|| Jennifer Welden