Thank you for your interest in the Lake Highlands UMC gated playground.
1) Adult supervision: At least one responsible Adult (18 years of age or older) will be inside the playground fence at all times and supervise the screening and safety of everyone in your group.
2) Group size: A maximum 1 family(including supervising adults) may occupy the playground during your one-hour Reservation.
3) Locked gate: To enter the Playground, you will be entrusted with a private code to unlock and re-lock the gate. This will be changed per family use. The code is intended for your use only during your reservation. Please ensure that you lock the gate when you leave.
4) Restrooms: Church restrooms will not be accessible during your visit.
5) Reporting: Report any illness, accidents, or equipment damage while on the playground to the Director of Children’s Ministry, [email protected]
6) Screening: Screening by the responsible Adult for COVID-19 is required for each individual (adults and children) before they may enter the Playground. The screening checklist is attached below under "Related files." The checklist can also be viewed on the Texas Department of State Health Services website with the following link: https://dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/opentexas.aspx
7) Wash hands: Please have all individuals who will be on the Playground wash their hands before coming to LHUMC. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Additionally, please bring hand sanitizer for everyone's use before they enter the Playground. The hand sanitizer should be alcohol-based with at least 60% alcohol. For your safety, remember to wash hands after leaving the Playground.
8) Call 911 in case of emergency.
For your safety, please note that the church building is not open to the public, restrooms are not available, and the playground will not be supervised or cleaned by church staff. In case of emergency, call 911.
By signing up for a time slot you are agreeing to the following Release of Liability from LHUMC.
In Consideration for letting my son/daughter/family use the Lake Highlands United Methodist Church playground the users agree that Lake Highlands United Methodist Church and the Trustees, Employees and volunteers of the same shall not be held Liable or responsible for, and shall be saved and held harmless by me from any all claims of damages of every kind, for injury to or death of my son/daughter arising out of or attributed directly or indirectly, to participation use of Lake Highlands United Methodist Church property.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Jennifer Welden