Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
All time slots have a 15 minute window. Due to COVID and regulations if you are late or cannot make your time slot please call the Shop at 203-655-4552, your slot will be rescheduled.
Please note our donation list of acceptable times below.
Thrift Shop Donations 2020
Thank you for your support of the DCA Thrift Shop. In light of the COVID Crisis, it is necessary to place new restrictions on donations that can be received. Donations will be dropped off at the Thrift Shop at 996 Post Road. Please use the rear entrance and ring the bell when you arrive. Donations will not be accepted at the front desk.
Below is a list of items that we can currently accept;
Please note that ALL ITEMS MUST BE FRESHLY LAUNDERED.
Items we can accept:
- Any New Donations W/ Tags (these do not need to be laundered)
- Gently used clothing free from rips, tears, and heavy staining.
- Gently used hats, ties and handbags, wallets.
- All children’s books, classic books and current fiction and nonfiction. Pristine condition coffee table books and gardening books and vintage books
- Videos, DVDS, Electronics (With cords if applicable)
- All Jewelry and Watches.
- Housewares: Complete Sets of plates, utensils, and glassware (no single items will be accepted at this time)
- Kitchen Appliances- functional and cleaned before drop-off
- Linens that are clean and free from heavy staining
- Shoes and boots in good condition
- China and Decorative Glassware- free from chips and stains
- Small Pieces of Furniture
- Artwork, Antiques and Collectibles
- Decorative vases that are clean.
We cannot accept the following items at present:
Cushions, Socks, Bras, Underwear, gloves, Out-of-date textbooks, medical supplies, large pieces of furniture (reviewed on a case by case basis), single curtains or custom curtains (only pairs will be accepted)
**Please note all items will be checked at time of drop off **
|| Darien DCA Thrift Shop