St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
It is important that you carefully read over the following requirements and information before signing up. Then please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- We ask that you do not sign up if you have a cough, or a temperature, or are not feeling well.
- People, especially the elderly, with underlying or compromised medical conditions, are encouraged to stay home for the time being.
- The Diocese has asked that all the faithful present at a Mass wear a mask. We ask that you please bring your own mask with you. If you do not have one, we have a limited supply available at the church.
- You MUST sign up for a time slot if you wish to attend as we will not be able to allow walk-ins.
- In order to reserve the proper number of seats, please select the exact "Quantity" of family members that will be attending.
- Please sign up for only ONE time slot per weekend Mass in order to allow others to sign up.
- If you are no longer able to attend at your time slot, please delete your sign up at least 24-hours in advance so the time can be offered to other parishioners.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow time to check-in and to allow our ushers to escort you to your pew.
- Please dress appropriately to receive Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist.
- Please follow staff members' instructions and follow all signs and markings.
- By signing up, you acknowledge that you and your family members fulfill the requirements mentioned above.
- Please note that the church will be closed for others during all Masses.
|| St. John the Baptist Catholic Church