The Board of Directors, Westwind Management, and Perfect Pools has worked to open the pool in a manner that adheres to the state's Covid-19 guidelines, makes the pool as safe as possible, and facilitates contact tracing if necessary, while allowing as many residents as possible to use the pool. A reservation process helps satisfy those needs.
These are new procedures and processes and inevitably there will be glitches and adjustments. There are many changes for this year and many of the pool amenities will not be available. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
RULES FOR 2020
Please read carefully before making a reservation
The Piney Creek pool is for exclusive use by Piney Creek residents.
- A reservation is required to enter the pool area and must include the number attending from your household.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation and it is suggested to keep that on your phone.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes. Residents then must vacate the pool to allow 30 minutes to disinfect, clean, and begin check-in for the next time slot.
- If you are unable to use a time you reserved, please cancel it so others my use it.
- Each home (household) is asked to limit reservations to one per day with a maximum of two reservations per rolling (consecutive) 7-day period. These limitations may change as we monitor the availability of slots.
- Effective July 13 the number of residents will be limited to 75 per time slot.
- Due to limited capacity no guests (non-residents) are allowed.
- At this time, no reservations for private pool parties are being taken.
- The pool will close at 8:30PM every day. The pool will open at 11AM on weekdays, and 9AM on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- A signed Covid-19 waiver is required for all household members age 18 and over who will be using the pool. A parent or guardian will need to sign for minors under the age of 18. Your key card will be disabled for pool access until a waiver is received.
- The waiver can be downloaded here. After completing the waiver please return it to the onsite manager by placing it in the drop box by the clubhouse door, or scan or take a photo with your phone and email to [email protected]
- Please allow a few business days for your key card to be activated.
- If you arrive at the gate and your card has not been activated, you will be asked to sign a waiver upon entering.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Wearing of masks is highly recommended except when in the water.
- Please maintain all social distancing recommendations while on the premises. Parents are responsible for keeping their children at a minimum of 6 feet from others not in their household.
- Pool furniture will be limited, particularly the chaise lounges, to comply with distancing requirements.
- The drinking fountain has been removed.
- The cooking grills will not be available.
- Lost and Found items will be held for a limited time, and only accessible to the staff. Please make sure to take all of your belongings.
- Perfect Pools staff has the authority to ask anyone not complying with these rules to leave the pool area.
WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION ENTER YOUR GROUP SIZE AS THE QUANTITY.
The number in parenthesis beside your name is the number of slots you reserved.
ENJOY AND STAY SAFE!