Our 1 day summer member-guest event is named after the 40 acres that the first golf holes of Quincy Country Club were established on. This event allows each player to play their own ball in an 18 hole event. Lunch will be served before golf with appetizers to follow golf.
Format: 2 person point quota event
- EX: Member A has a 10 handicap and Guest A has a 16 handicap.
- Take 36-10 (handicap of member A)=26
- Take 36-16 (handicap of Guest A)=20
- This team needs to make 46 combined points.
- Points are awarded by gross scores.
- 1 point for bogey, 2 for par, 4 for birdie and 6 for eagle
Cost: $150 team + $50 cash team skins game (includes closest to the pin)
- included in entry fee: carts, food, prize money and tee gift
Shotgun start time: 1:00pm
Lunch begins at 11:30am
Golf: 18 holes of golf. Top 6 teams will head to a quick 3 hole shootout in the alternate shot format
- Teams will be paid out by how they finish in the event
- The Forty Acre Champions will be the final shootout winners
- We will have betting on the shootout
Sign up in the Pro Shop for the event. Each player needs a verified GHIN #. You can also make up your own foursome for the event.