We are excited that we can enter Phase 2 of the reopening process at IJP Church!
Adoration takes place on Mondays between 9 am and 11 am. NOTE: We added a question in the registration process to let us know the approximate time you will be in church for Adoration so we can accommodate for volunteer staffing.
Your name will be recorded on our reservation list and you will be checked in at the door. Please keep the following in mind:
1. If you have a fever or feel ill, stay home. If you have a temp over 100.4 at the church door you will be sent home.
2. Strict social distancing will be observed.
3. Enter through the Flossmoor Road doors. Provisions will be made to accommodate disabilities.
4. Only those registered are allowed to enter. If you have to cancel please do so through the reservation system (an option in the email they send you after registration) or call Darla Draus at (224) 622-1966 ASAP so that we can accommodate others. No walk up registrations will be accepted.
5. It is mandatory that masks must be worn on church premises at all times.
6. Trained volunteers will greet you. Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter.
7. You be escorted into the church to your seat.
8. Adoration may be cancelled without notice due to a lack of registered sign-ups or volunteers. It cannot be a "walk-in" event at this time.