At this time we are only allowed to have 120 people in our church for Mass. To attend, you must reserve your spot by filling out this form.
Your name will be recorded on our reservation list and you will be checked in at the door. Please keep the following in mind:
1. If you have a fever or feel ill, stay home. If you have a temp over 100.4 at the church door you will be sent home.
2. Strict social distancing will be observed.
3. Enter through the Flossmoor Road doors. Provisions will be made to accommodate disabilities.
4. Only those registered are allowed to enter. If you have to cancel please do so through the reservation system (an option in the email they send you after registration) or call Darla Draus at (224) 622-1966 ASAP so that we can accommodate others. No walk up registrations will be accepted.
5. It is mandatory that masks must be worn on church premises at all times.
6. Trained volunteers will greet you. Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter.
7. You will be escorted into the church to your seat.
8. Do not move from the assigned seat and follow the directions of the usher/greeters at all times. This is important as we will not be disinfecting during the Mass and need to keep that assigned space to the original person seated.
9. Hymnals have been removed. At this time you are not allowed to use any church provided hymnals. You must take home any books you bring to assist your prayer.
10. Collection baskets will not be passed. Offerings may be left in the designated spot near the altar or you may donate through GiveCentral online.
11. The ushers will assist during Communion. Do not leave your pew until directed to do so.
12. At the end of Mass, please stay in your pew until the usher/greeters direct you outside the building.