St. Demetrios Chicago
NOTE: BEGINNING SUNDAY, JANUARY 17, CHURCH SERVICES WILL BE HELD DOWNSTAIRS IN OUR MILLER CENTER GRAND HALL. THIS WILL CONTINUE FOR SEVERAL WEEKS WHILE PLASTER REPAIR AND PAINTING IS COMPLETED IN OUR BEAUTIFUL CHURCH. WE WILL UPDATE YOU WHEN THE WORK IS COMPLETE.
UPDATED- 01/2021. READ THE INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTERING
**DUE TO CURRENT RESTRICTIONS IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO ON HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN ATTEND, WE ASK THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR NO MORE THAN TWO (2) SUNDAYS PER MONTH.
- We have established this guideline to allow more individuals to attend church and receive the Holy Eucharist. If maximum capacity increases, we will immediately revisit this policy. We have more people hoping to attend than we have room for every Sunday. Please give your fellow parishioners an opportunity to attend.
If you would like to attend a service, please sign up using this form. If you prefer to sign up by phone, call the church office during current office hours (M-W-F, 11am-2pm), or leave a message at any time. We will return your call.
- We ask that you sign up at least one week in advance in order to give our office staff time to process the requests made by phone and online.
- If you register and then will be unable to attend, when possible, please call the church office and leave a message so that those seats can be made available to others.
- The church office is closed on Saturdays. Requests by phone to attend the next day's liturgy are not possible.
AN ATTENDANCE LIST IS REQUIRED FOR EACH SERVICE. WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Under "QUANTITY" inidicate the number of people you are registering.
- Fill in the box where indicated with the FIRST AND LAST names of those attending. If individuals have the same last name, type it in once, then list the first names.
For administrative reasons, reservations are completely closed one (1) day (24 hours) prior to the given service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
By signing up to attend a service, I acknowledge that:
- I am familiar with the 'Best Practices' document from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (Available online here.)
- I will bring my own face mask to wear at all times over nose and mouth, while inside the church building.
- I will remain in my assigned seat for the duration of the Liturgy.
- I will be understanding of the requests and procedures issued by the Metropolis, the St. Demetrios COVID Reopening Commitee, and Parish Council.
- I have been asymptomatic from fever, cough, or other symptoms for at least 14 days.
- I understand the risks of exposure for individuals deemed “high risk.”
|| St Demetrios Chicago