We are so happy to be reopening our doors and we can’t wait to be worshiping together as a family again! First and foremost, we ask that everyone attending mass to be patience with the new processes we must follow to keep everyone’s health as our top priority. Governor Pritzker suggests limiting attendance a maximum of 100 attendees. The 6-foot social distancing rule still applies as does frequent hand sanitization. A few important things to know about the Mass flow:
- Masks must be worn.
- Please enter the church through the front doors only. The side entrance will be available for handicap usage only.
- One of our Greeter volunteers will meet you as you enter the church. Please wait for them to direct you to your seat. Please follow the markings on the floor to maintain proper social distancing.
- No seats will be saved for family members. If you would like to sit with your family, please arrive together so that you may be seated together.
- We understand you may have a favorite pew to sit in but we must follow the guidelines and sit where our Greeters are directing us for safe social distancing.
- The Greeter volunteers will direct the flow of communion. Please do not leave your pew for communion until your row has been directed.
- At the end of the Mass the pews will be dismissed one at a time by the Greeter volunteers.
Please reference the What to Expect brochure located on the Home page of our parish website (ssppcc.org) for more details on the mass process.
Thank you & God Bless.
P.S - We will have a new SignUp Genius every Monday for the following weekend Masses.
|| Emily Kimutis