St. Seraphim's Parish
Saturday, August 1: St. Seraphim of Sarov
9:00 AM-Reading of the hours, after which we will meet and vest His Eminence Metropolitan Hilarion. The Divine Liturgy and moleben will follow.
Things to Remember
· If you signed up for a service, please arrive no later than 9:00 AM on your assigned day. An assistant at the front door will allow only those who signed up to enter the church.
· Wearing a mask in church and on church grounds is mandatory.
· Upon entering the church, you will be able to purchase candles, and will take turns venerating the icons and lighting candles. Please limit your movement once you are done and get to your assigned spot.
· No groups or clusters should form near the candle counter and icons, and there should be no unnecessary conversations, especially at the candle stand and icons.
· Before Communion of the laity, a common confession and prayer of absolution will be read for those who prepared to receive the Sacrament. The communion of the clergy and laity will take place in the usual manner.
· The trapeza will be held simultaneously in two places: in the refectory for clergy, acolytes, singers and some invited guests, and in the church courtyard for the rest of the faithful who signed up for that day’s service.
|| St. Seraphims Parish