Level I and Independent Living
Elizabeth Scott Community Indoor Visits
Indoor visits will start on October 13th!
Please review ALL information below, select an available slot and click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button to schedule an indoor visit with your loved one.
- All visitation will be pre-scheduled and in an indoor location indicated by the facility. Visits will be no more than 30 minutes in length, Monday through Friday only rotating schedule with management discretion.
- Residents and visitors will all be required to wear a mask which needs to cover their nose and mouth at all times. Procedure masks will be supplied by The Elizabeth Scott Community. No cloth masks will be allowed once inside of the building.
- Perform handwashing prior to visit and use hand sanitizer as frequently as possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Elizabeth Scott in visitation areas.
- Visitors should not bring food or drink to share and/or touch or have any physical contact with residents.
- Social distancing, a minimum of six feet, is required.
- Visitors will be required to answer screener questions and have their temperature taken prior to visitation.
- All visitors shall be at an age of maturity to facilitate social distancing and not be a distraction to other residents, visitors, or staff and must be able to wear a facial covering.
- Visitors and residents will be educated on the risk of the spread of COVID-19 while interacting with their family members.
- The potential health risk for these visits can be serious to our population of elderly adults. Such risks can be serious infection and potential death.
- Visitation is limited to no more than TWO family members per resident. There will be no switching out family members mid-visit allowed.
- Elizabeth Scott staff will clean and sanitize visitation area before and after each family visit.
Visitors Need To
- Agree to have temperature taken, complete a health screening & wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Agree to wear a procedure mask during the visit. This includes children, if they are unable to wear a mask or keep the facial covering on for the visit you will be asked to leave.
- Agree to no physical contact.
- Agree to follow any visitation guidelines required by the provider to maintain the health and safety of all residents.
- If you have traveled out of the country or have been on a cruise in the last 14 days you will be unable to visit.
- If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case in the last 14 days, you will be unable to visit.
- If you work in a facility that has confirmed cases of COVID-19, you will be unable to visit.
For Level I, the meeting area will be located at the enterance of building 2
Before visitor enters the facility staff will check their mask (must be surgical/procedural NOT CLOTH). If the visitor does not have the appropriate mask, one will be provided.
Once the visitor is in the facility staff will take their temperature, complete the health screening, and document necessary contact information.
Finally the visitor is encouraged to sanitize thier hands before being seated. The visit time will begin once the visitor is seated.
*We ask that when scheduling visits you think of others, please only book one time slot (per family) weekly. We want all family members to have the same opportunities to see their loved ones. Please communicate with other members of your family and possibly schedule a time to all meet together (no more than two) with your loved one. You will not be allowed back-to-back visits as the visiting time is limited to a half hour.*
Please be mindful of your scheduled time, we know that 30 minutes goes by quickly, but we ask that you be respectful of others who have reserved times as well to spend with their loved ones.
Click the following link to view the entire Director's Orders for further clairification.
If you have any questions please call Natalie P. at (419) 724-5011 or email [email protected]
3:00pm - 3:30pm EDT
|| Natalie Phelps