Level I and Independent Living
Elizabeth Scott Community Indoor Visits
Please review ALL information below, select an available slot and click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button to schedule an indoor visit with your loved one.
Our new visitation policy will begin March 26th. Please read through the new policies thoroughly before your visit.
Level 1 Visitation Times:
These visits must be scheduled before 3:30 p.m.
For all visits you must be ready for check in at the time you are scheduled. 9:00 am, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm, 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Residents’ family members will sign up for visitations on line through “Sign-Up Genius.” All visits will be pre-scheduled for 7 days a week; deadline for scheduling visits is no later than 3:30 p.m.
- We will screen the visitors for COVID-19 symptoms, including symptoms assessment and questions about exposure to COVID-19.
- Visitors’ information log will be completed by staff.
- Visitors are required to wear a surgical or procedural mask at all times. ESC will provide if visitor does not have one.
- Staff to ensure social distancing, a facial covering is in place, and the visitor will not be a distraction to other residents, visitors, or staff.
- No more than two visitors will be permitted at a time. No one under 2 years of age will be permitted in.
- A fully vaccinated resident may have close contact with their visitor while wearing a well fitted face mask and performing hand hygiene before and after contact.
- Hand sanitizer shall be made available to visitors and residents for use before, after, and during the visit. Items and surfaces such as wheelchairs, tabletops, or other touched items shall be cleaned and disinfected between visits.
- Visitors shall be escorted to and from the designated visitation areas by staff (i.e., room/apartment). The visitor must remain in the room/apartment at all times.
- Visitors shall call the staff member when visit is completed and will be escorted out of the facility. Visits must be completed before 11:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. as to not interfere with the meal times.
- Level 1—Visitors will come to either Building 2 or 3 for screening.
- Visitors will be allowed to bring items in at that time (no food or drink can be shared while visiting).
Visitors Need To:
- Agree to have temperature taken, complete a health screening & wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Agree to wear a procedure mask during the visit. This includes children, if they are unable to wear a mask or keep the facial covering on for the visit you will be asked to leave.
- Agree to follow any visitation guidelines required by the provider to maintain the health and safety of all residents.
- If you have traveled out of the country or have been on a cruise in the last 14 days you will be unable to visit.
- If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case in the last 14 days, you will be unable to visit.
- If you work in a facility that has confirmed cases of COVID-19, you will be unable to visit.
When you arrive you will either go to the building 2 entrance (for building 1 & 2 residents) or the building 3 entrance (for building 3 residents), depending on what building your loved one resides in. If you are unsure of which building your visit is in please call Natalie at (419) 724-5011.
Click the following link to view the entire Director's Orders for further clairification.
If you have any questions please call Natalie P. at (419) 724-5011 or email [email protected]
6:30pm - 8:00pm EDT
|| Natalie Phelps