Level I and Independent Living
In-person visits will start on June 8th!
Please review all information below, select an available slot and click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button to schedule an in-person visit with your loved one.
Please note: there are 2 slots available for every time as we can accomidate 2 families at once.
- All visitation will be pre-scheduled and in an outdoor location indicated by the facility. Visits will be 15 minutes in length, Monday through Friday only rotating schedule with management discretion. A canopy will be provided for adverse weather conditions.
- Residents and visitors will all be required to wear a mask which needs to cover their nose and mouth at all times. Family members need to supply their own masks.
- Perform handwashing prior to visit and use hand sanitizer as frequently as possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Elizabeth Scott in visitation areas.
- Visitors should not bring food or drink to share and/or touch or have any physical contact with residents.
- Social distancing, a minimum of six feet, is required. Marker indicators will be attached to the tables and the ground.
- Visitors will be required to answer screener questions and have their temperature taken prior to visitation.
- Visitors and residents will be educated on the risk of the spread of COVID-19 while interacting with their family members.
- The potential health risk for these visits can be serious to our population of elderly adults. Such risks can be serious infection and potential death.
- Visitation is limited to no more than three family members per resident.
- Elizabeth Scott staff will clean and sanitize visitation area before and after each family visit.
Visitors Need To
- Agree to have temperature taken, complete a health screening & wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Agree to provide and wear face coverings during the visit.
- Agree to no physical contact.
- Agree to follow any visitation guidelines required by the provider to maintain the health and safety of all residents.
Keep in mind that these visits will be held outside, and are weather permitting. If you are unsure of your visits status please contact Natalie P. for further information or to reschedule prior to your scheduled visitation time.
*For Level I, the meeting area will be located on the patio to the right of Building 3 by the dining room.*
We want all family members to have the same opportunities to see their loved ones. Please communicate with other members of your family and possibly schedule a time to all meet together (no more than three) with your loved one.
Please be mindful of your scheduled time, we know that 15 minutes goes by quickly, but we ask that you be respectful of others who have reserved times as well to spend with their loved ones.
If you have items for drop off, we cannot accept these during in-person visits. Please continue to drop off any items at Building 3 weekdays 9:00am-11:00am, 1:30pm-3:30pm and 8:00pm-9:30pm.
If you have any questions please contact Natalie P. at (419) 724-5011 or email at [email protected]
|| Natalie Phelps