Central School Haunted House
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS!!!!
Welcome to Central School 2020 Haunted Theater Ticketing!
The safety of our students, parents and guests is our number one priority, therefore we have made some changes from the past Haunted House and set forth the following guidelines to ensure a fun and safe experience. Please read through everything before purchasing tickets.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!
- Masks are required for entrance to the Haunted House. No exceptions will be made. Costume masks are not an acceptable subsitute for a cloth or disposable mask.
- All attendees under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- This year’s Haunted House will be held outside in the Central School parking lot, rain or shine! If there is extreme weather, it is possible the Haunted House will be canceled. There is no rain date and tickets are non-refundable. If a cancelation is necessary, guests will be notified and ticket sales will be considered a donation to Central School.
- Tickets will be sold in 20 minute time slots. Please make your best effort to arrive within your time slot.
- Tickets sold in time slots 5:30 – 5:50pm and 5:55- 6:15pm are meant for younger children who only want a “light” scare. All later tickets will be “full” scare!
- Tickets will be sold as a “group” rather than individual tickets. One group includes up to 6 people and costs $25 regardless of group size. For safety reasons, we encourage the group to be family members, as members of the group will be standing close together at times. Groups must arrive and enter the Haunted House together – we cannot split up groups. Each group will be socially distanced from the other groups. Upon purchasing tickets, you must list each person in your group in order to confirm your purchase. We will not accept walk-ins or anyone who is not pre-registered in a group.
- The Haunted House entrance is on Van Allen Street, next to the Central School playground. Parking will be blocked on most of Van Allen Street, so we recommend finding alternative street parking. Lines will be formed on Van Allen Street into the Central School parking lot. Please ensure a reasonable amount of space between each group.
- Due to Covid restrictions, Central School will be closed and there will not be any bathrooms for guests.
- The Central School playground will be closed during the hours of the Haunted House. For safety reasons, please keep your children close and ensure they do not run off into the school playground.
- All staff and guests must wear a mask. You will not be allowed to enter the school without a proper face mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
- We will be placing hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and exit.
- All students and parents working the Haunted House will have their temperatures taken. All guests will also be asked to have their temperatures taken as they enter the line.
- Students, parents, staff and guests are advised not to come to the Haunted House if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Upon arrival, one adult per group will be asked to sign their initials stating that no one in their group is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, or has been in contact with anyone that tested positive for Covid-19. Sanitized pens will be provided as well as hand sanitizer. This signature is required for entrance.
- Guests will not be able to touch any of the Haunted House attractions. A tour guide will be with each group to ensure proper distance is also maintained. You will walk through the Haunted House with only members of your pre-registered group, max 6 people.
- Ticketed time slots have been created to ensure a limited, safe capacity is maintained throughout the night.
All of us at Central School are doing everything we can to create a safe and healthy environment for you and your family and friends. Please be respectful, follow the guidelines, and have a spooky night!
|| Central 5th Grade Coordinators