St. Therese Parish
St. Therese is opening in a limited capacity for Mass. The Archdiocese of Seattle has set some strict guidelines in the effort to provide Mass for those who are longing for the ritual and their parish community as well as maintaining health standards.
- All who attend and are able must wear a face mask.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and before receiving Eucharist.
- There will be no communal singing as it projects the droplets of disease.
- Parishioners must register for Mass in advance. The dispensation for attending Mass is still in place and we will still live-stream, so this is an option to enter at your own risk. We encourage everyone to consider their age and existing health conditions before signing up.
Everyone who attends should be able to answer "No" to the following 6 questions. In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature of at least 100.4F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
If you feel comfortable with these requirements, please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please note the Mass time is 11:30 am. Please plan to arrive 15 to 20 minutes early to allow time for check-in and before Mass instructions. (Addresses and information are kept for two weeks and used for contract tracing only. Personal information beyond names is submitted on a voluntary basis.) Thank you!
St. Therese Staff
|| Nicole St. Hilaire