St. John's Episcopal Church
Welcome! The purpose of this sign up is to discover who would like to receive a seat assignment. Sign up by the end of day on Monday. After submitting a request, an automated email will be generated to let you know the request has been received. Please sign up by household instead of signing up individually. This will help us maximize limited seating and help ensure your household is seated together. We ask that each person, couple, or family only attend once a month in order to ensure all have ample opportunity to attend a service.
Seating confirmation will be communicated by end of day the Thursday prior to the Sunday service. If you do not receive a confirmation, contact [email protected] by noon on Friday.
REMEMBER: If your household receives a seating assignment, your household will need to arrive no later than 8:30a due to seating protocols, explaining how to move about during communion, and streaming that starts by 8:40a. PLEASE do not be late.
Prescreening Questions: If you or anyone from your household answers "Yes" to any of these questions after signing up for a seat and before arriving to attend worship, please cancel your household's seating reservation by contacting [email protected].
1. Have you, or anyone in your household, been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Do you or anyone in your household have any COVID-19 test results pending?
3. Have you, or anyone in your household, experienced any of the following signs/symptoms in the last 48 hours?
- Cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches, or headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat, congestion, or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fever of 100° F or more
4. Have you, or anyone in your household, been in close contact with anyone who has been positively diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
IMPORTANT: Be sure to place a check in the sign up box and then click the Submit and Sign Up button.
8:45am - 10:00am CDT
St John's Episcopal Church
312 S Guenther Ave, New Braunfels, TX 78130
|| St. John's Office