St. Jude Catholic Church
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
This form is only for volunteering to supervise the church during Private Prayer Hours. Please consider signing up for a 1-hour slot Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 10:30 AM or 10:30 - 11:30 AM AND/OR Saturday 3:00 - 4:00 PM or 4:00 to 5:00 PM.
You would ensure folks maintain social distancing and wipe down high touch areas like door handles.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, have had a fever, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID or respiratory illness in the last 14 days, we must insist that you stay at home.
The following guidelines are in effect for volunteers:
- If you are over 65 or have a compromised immune system, we are obliged to let you know that it’s recommended you stay at home.
- Everyone must wear a face covering.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing with individuals outside your household while on church grounds.
- Self-screening is required. You must be able to answer "No" to the following questions:
HAVE YOU ~
1. Traveled internationally?
2. Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
3. Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
4. Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
5. Had a new cough?
6. Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
-New loss of taste or smell
7. Are you advanced in age or have a compromised immune system?