Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department
Nelson Withington Skating Facility
Rental Policy 2021
Those making the reservation must be 18 years old or older AND be out of high school. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Skates are not available for rent. Everyone must have their own.
- We will be accepting CASH only for rentals. $50.00 for 50 minutes.
- It is recommended that all reservation be made 24 hours in advance to allow staff to prepare for each reservation.
- You must bring a complete roster of everyone attending from your immediate household. This roster must include everyone’s full name and their age.
- Due to COVID-19 everyone in the rental group must live in the same household. No extended family or friends will be allowed at this time. Please note that this rule will be strictly enforced.
- The doors to the rink will be locked. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time. We ask that you exit the ice on time to allow staff enough time to clean and prepare the facility for the next reservation.
- Everyone must bring their own equipment, this includes skates. A this time we will not have skate avaiable for use.
- We will provide the hockey nets, pucks, and skate trainers only.
- Masks are always required.
- Rink rentals will be open to Vermont residents and to those who have quarantined according to the Vermont Health Departments Guidelines.
- Please note: If your household does not show up, your household and individual names will go on a list and you will not be able to make a reservation for a week.
- Please be patient if the door is locked. The staff may be preparing the rink for your time slot.
- Please be advised that the ice will be resurfaced after every three rentals.
- Please complete and bring the attached document to your reservation.
|| Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department