Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department
Gibson Aiken Center Gym
Rental Policy 2020
Gibson Aiken Center
- We will be accepting CASH only for rentals. The fee is $25.00 an hour.
- All reservation must be made 24 hours in advance to allow staff to prepare for each reservation.
- Participants must sign up at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040549A4AD22ABFF2-gibson
- You must bring a complete roster of everyone attending from your immediate household. This roster must include everyone’s full name and their age.
- Due to COVID-19 everyone in the rental group must live in the same household. No extended family will be allowed at this time. Please note that this rule will be strictly enforced.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Equipment: We will provide you with basketballs of various sizes as well as equipment for whiffle ball and kickball.
- Masks are always required.
- Gym rentals will be open to Vermont residents and to those who have quarantined according to the Vermont Health Departments Guidelines.
- Please note: If your household does not show up, your household and individual names will go on a list and you will not be able to make a reservation for a week.
- Please be patient if the door is locked. The staff may be preparing the gym for your time slot.
- Please complete the attached documents and bring them to your reservation.
207 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT 05301
|| Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department Brattleboro Recreation and Parks Department