The following are times to sign up for private lessons with the dive coach, Anna Casey. Please note the following:
- Please give at least 24 hours notice to sign up for a new lesson or cancel an existing lesson
- To help with the coaches schedule, if you see an existing lesson on the day you'd like (and your schedule allows) please sign up for your lesson before or after that existing lesson. Also, if you are flexible with what day a lesson occurs, we encourage you to consider signing up before or after an existing lesson. This helps with the coach's schedule.
- Payment: Please use this link https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?_tabid_=0&team=recgtlmscmo to pay for a dive lesson package before signing up. Packages come in 1, 2, 4, 6, or 8 lessons.
- In the comments section, please write the diver's first name.
- Diver should have sunscreen applied and arrive 5 minutes before lesson to be checked into the pool and ready.
- During the lesson, if there are more than 1-2 other divers using the board, the child doing the lesson may get in line ahead each time they need to dive.
|| Amanda Landsbaum