Leader in Me
This is an opportunity for the community to come together for some spooky fun, however to make this festive event ghoulishly awesome, we need your trunks, truck beds, and backs of your SUV’s! Shaffer students of all ages will have the ability to “Trunk~or~Treat” from vehicle to vehicle and collect candy and other small trinkets in a fun, family-oriented event. Our goal is to fill the parking lot and possibly the back blacktop, making this Halloween event a PARTY! Remember, our success depends one each of you!
This will take place on Saturday, October 19th from 5 to 7 p.m.
How does this work? What do you need to do?
- SignUp your TRUNK (vehicle) below
- “PUMPKIN PASS” will be given to your YOUNGEST/ONLY child in their Friday folder on Oct 11th, please complete all information.
- Get planning/decorating your TRUNK, what family FUN and a great way to SYNERGIZE!
- Awards/gifts will be awarded in several categories for the winning vehicles
- Arrive at Shaffer Elementary Parking Lot for staging/parking on Saturday, October 19th by 4:30 p.m.
- “PUMPKIN PASS” must be displayed on your windshield. It will be necessary for judging and to grant you access by STAFF for parking.
- We will be providing your TRUNK with candy from the donations that have been collected from generous Shaffer families for you to handout to the trick-or-treaters.
- We are still in need of candy and non-food items to handout.
Do you need you sign up if you are planning to attend the event as a trick-or treater and NOT BRING A TRUNK? No.
This SignUp is only for vehicles that are participating as TRUNKS.
4:00pm - 7:00pm MDT
Shaffer Parking Lot
|| Kristi Myers, Leadership Coordinator