Ghent UMC updated 4/8/19
Thank you to all who have signed up to help with the many behind-the-scenes tasks necessary to making our Holy Week celebrations go off without a hitch! We still need to fill a few more slots, however.
Easter Sunday worship, April 21st, 10 a.m.:
- 1-2 people to help adorn the cross as people arrive to worship with flowers from their garden.
- 2 people to set up tables for Refreshments on the Porch at 9:00 am, retrieve refrigerated foods from Preschool refrigerator 10-15 minute before end of worship.
- 1 person to bring ham biscuits
- 2 people to bring mini quiche
- 1 person to bring banana bread
- 2 people to bring other refreshments
- 1 person to bring juice
- 2 people to bring fruit
- 1 Refreshment table attendant
- 2 people to clean up
Please scroll down to sign up. Anywhere you can assist is greatly appreciated!