East Stratford Residents
Using the East Stratford Pool under Virginia regulations now requires 4 easy steps to sign up for a time slot. Read on, and enjoy your time at the pool!
- Read the Rules
- Masks are recommended for all patrons at all times except when swimming.
- Up to 50 members may sign up for 1 of 4-time slots per day. Each member, including children, must be signed up for a specific date/time slot. ** Members may not sign up for more than 1-time slot per day.
- Time slots will be four (4) 90-minute intervals with 30 minutes in between each interval for cleaning by pool staff.
- Residents must show their pool pass with a 2020 sticker and the name on the pool pass must match the name registered for the time slot.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (green pool pass holder)
- Walk-ups/Walk-ins will not be allowed without a reservation. Residents MUST utilize the signup link to enter the facility.
- All residents/members (swimming or non-swimming) must sign up to enter the pool area.
- All residents/members must leave the facility during each 30-minute cleaning interval.
- No guests or outside memberships allowed this year.
- Umbrellas, chairs, and tables will NOT be provided. Members may bring their own chairs, but they must be placed at least 10 feet away from non-family members.
- Bathrooms are available, but it is recommended that they only be used if absolutely necessary.
- No food or drinks are allowed. (bottled water only)
- No toys, balls, floats, or swim equipment allowed. (Only safety equipment and life jackets ARE allowed.)
- The wading/baby pool will remain closed.
- Read and Acknowledge the ‘Health Screening Questions’ form:
** By signing up for a timeslot below, YOU acknowledge, understand, and accept the conditions set forth within this form and state for the record that the YOU (and your family) do not have COVID-19. This will be done each time you sign up. You may print for your own records. Complete Health Screening Questions
- Read and Acknowledge the ‘Assumption of Risk Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19’ form:
** By signing up for a timeslot below, YOU acknowledge, understand, and accept the conditions set forth within this form and state for the record that the YOU (and your family) will not hold the ESR-HOA liable and accept any risk of contracting COVID-19. This will be done each time you sign up. You may print for your own records. Complete the Assumption of Risk Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Choose a time slot: By signing up, you agree to the Health Sreening & Assumption of Risk forms (linked in steps 2 and 3).
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar
|| East Stratford HOA