Kil's Farmington Taekwondo
We’re so excited to be starting our classes again starting on Wednesday, September 9th!
In order to be compliant with the State of Michigan, classes are limited to only 16 students a session. Before entering the facility, we will be taking temperatures, encouraging students to wear masks and offering hand sanitizer before and after all classes. Students will also be spaced 6 feet apart for social distancing and the studio will be cleaned prior to each session.
The following rules will also apply:
- Sign off on our Covid-19 form (available online and at the studio)
- Before entering the facility, we will be taking temperatures. Parents, please do not leave the parking lot until your child is assessed and allowed into the building.
- Please provide a mask for your child.
- The waiting room is now closed to any visitors NOT taking a class.
- We encourage you to arrive five minutes prior to the start of class.
- No socks are allowed during classes.
- Due to limited space and keeping a clean environment, we ask that you/your child come already dressed and not bring any unnecessary clothing or bags.
- Please pick your child up on time so we have time to sanitize for the next session.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. If you will NOT be able to make your selected session, please make sure you cancel as other students will visiting the site for available openings.
In order to accomodate all of our students, we also ask that you follow either the Red or Blue schedule. Blue days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Red days are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday mornings. Days are not interchangable. That means you are limited to one class per day!
Call Master Jack at 248-752-8160 if you have any questions. Thank you!
|| Kils Farmington Taekwondo