Current, Past and Potential Future MSDW Students are invited to march with us in the Mount Holly Christmas Parade on Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 4:00 p.m.
Please sign up if you plan to participate. We want a really big turn out this year!
Here are the Top Ten Things you need to know about participating:
1) Walk, do not drive to the end of the parade to pick up your child.
2) Meet in the field in front of Mt. Holly Middle School at 3:00 pm on parade day. The address is 124 S. Hawthorne St., Mt. Holly, NC. 28120
3) There are no restrooms at the parade. Plan accordingly.
4) Pick up at the end of the parade. It is the intersection of S. Main St. and Oak Grove St. near the law offices of Robert Witt.
5) K/1st - 12th grade students will learn a parade routine at the studio. You may attend on one ore more of the following days; Oct. 23, 30, Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27 from 7:45-8:30.
6) Preschool and Kindergarten students are elligible to ride on our float. One parent must stay with each float rider.
7) Students should wear one of the official royal blue MSDW shirts. Tee shirts start at $10. Jacket and sweatshirts are available at a higher cost. Order forms will be distributed soon. All purchases are non-refundable.
8) Older students marching in the parade should wear solid black pants. Float riders can wear any pants they choose.
9) It if is cold, please layer from underneath your logo wear. The parade is usually held rain or shine.
10) Last year's shirts are the same as this year's shirts. If they fit, you don't have to re-order.
3:30pm - 5:00pm EST
Start at Mount Holly Middle School, 124 S. Hawthorne St., Mount Holly, NC. 28120