UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness
Introductory Program in Mindfulness & Meditation
Join us for a ninety-minute experiential workshop into Mindfulness, Meditation, and Yoga. This MM&Y workshop is designed to help participants understand and cultivate moment-to-moment awareness through gentle movement, focus on the breath, and the encouragement of a kinder, more compassionate way of relating to their mind and body.
During this Workshop, participants will learn how to...
- Practice mindfulness, meditation, and yoga.
- Increase ability to relax while resting in the present moment.
- Improve ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Release tensions and increase energy.
- Cultivate skills in being present to bring more joy, creativity, and happiness into life.
Time and Location:
Every other month, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the University City location:
5060 Shoreham Place, Suite 330, San Diego, CA 92122