Community Pool 2021
Read the General FAQs (updated 10.04.21) to answer all your pool questions!
NOTE: We are an "indoor recreational facility" As per King County guidelines, proof of vaccination is required from age 12+ for entry. The card or photo of the card is acceptable. Masks are also required under the bubble when not swimming. Thank you for keeping the community safe!
POOL DATES/HOURS ~~
- Wed / Fri (One-hour Reservations) ~~
- 8:00am; 9:15am; 10:30am; 11:45am
- Saturday (One-hour Reservations) ~~
- 9:00am; 10:15am; 11:30am; 12:45pm
Reservations begin Tuesday January 11 @ 9am
The standard info
- Read the General FAQs (updated 10.04.21) to answer all your pool questions!
- Reservations are for 60 minutes. Please exit the pool area immediately, so the lifeguards have enough time to prepare for the next session.
- We recommend arriving and leaving in your suit. The restrooms, changing rooms and showers are open. Be aware of close quarters and poor air circulation in those areas. Masks are required if inside the building and during the check-in process.
- While in the pool, stay 6+ feet from all other users. There will be chairs scattered about for your belongings. Pick a chair.
- $7 per session. We encourage the purchase of 10x punch cards for $63.
- With a SignUpGenius user profile, you are able to cancel your reservation. Any cancellations later than 6pm the previous day is subject to the $7 fee.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for a lane. Be sure to go through the entire process. If you didn't receive a confirmation email, you need to re-check your work. Thanks.
|| Vashon Community Pool