January 16, 2021 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm (4 hours of instruction, Only $99)
Diversified Lab, 1445 North Warson Road, St. Louis, MO 63132 (just south of Page)
Calling all photographers who want to take their Adobe Lightroom editing skills to a new level. Sign up for this very limited size group class (only 5 spots available), where I will share with you many proven tips and techniques embraced by professional photographers. I have used these methods for editing my client files every day for the past 13 years as a Lightroom power user and I will show you how easy it can be for you to be a more efficient and accurate LR editor. ***note
What we will cover over 4 hours:
- Organize your files I will show you how to streamline your workflow so you can “power’ through hundreds of files quickly so you only “process” those worth editing and saving.
- Developing your Raw files I will cover each develop panel and focus on what I believe are the most important practices for “Global” processing and “Synchronizing” of your files.
- Cropping, Brushes, Gradients and Healing Tools I will show you how to use the basic and some advanced functions and methods of using these “Local” targeted tools to fine tune your editing.
- HDR and Panorama Merging Getting started and the “right” way and “wrong” way to merge.
I will start this class at a basic level and progress to more advanced skills so no matter what your Lightroom experience level is you can learn something to improve your editing skills. As this is a group class and everyone may learn at a different pace, my goal is to keep you engaged with the “flow” and understanding of the tasks before moving to the next level.
***If you think you may require more personalized LR training, a Personal Training hour may be the best way to start. Teaching LR over the past 10 years, I have helped hundreds of photographers become comfortable with this great software and found that everyone in my classes has been able to benefit but some photographers may later want to follow up with some more personal instruction. Certainly, by limiting this class to only 5 seats I think you will find you will get more personal attention than in a larger group class.
Tom Tussey is your instructor.
What to Bring-Required:
- Laptop Computer (PC or Mac) with Lightroom Classic 10 installed with the latest updates (8 GB of ram is recommended)
- Available USB port (for loading class DNG raw files)
- Mouse and mouse pad (strongly suggested for editing instead of using touch pad)
- Mask (must be worn in class )
We will break for lunch at noon and start again at 1pm (on your own, but lots of options close by).
Covid-19 note: If you test positive anytime within 10 days prior to 1/16/21, you must inform me via email and your registration will be refunded. I have the right to refuse entry to the class for anyone displaying a fever of 100 or higher that day. Your contactless temperature will be taken when you arrive before 10am. Doors open at 9:45am and class will start promptly at 10am.
Stay healthy everyone.
***Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up***
Use the "sign up" button on the middle/bottom of the page (not the SignUpGenius"Create a SignUp" button at the top of this page).
Once you are registered and if you have to cancel, you must notify us by email at least 48 hours prior to the event time to qualify for a refund or class credit. Then we can make your registration spot available to a new attendee. In the unlikely event we cancel the class due to the weather or any other reason, you can then choose between a credit for a future class or a refund. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!