We are thrilled to be reopening for public Mass! In order to follow all regulations for crowd size and social distancing reservations are required. *Note: Online registration will be available for the next weekend's Masses from Monday at 8:00 AM until Saturday at 2:00 PM.*
Please read the following guidelines and instructions before signing up. Thanks!
- A general dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation will remain in place. Livestreaming of the 10:00 Mass on Sundays will continue.
- Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. If you sign up and cannot attend, please let us know right away so we can assign your seat to someone else.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home. It is required that each person conduct a voluntary self-assessment of their health as a pre-condition for attending Mass. You must pass the assessment before signing up. (See health screening document below.)
- Mass attendance will be limited to 50 people per Mass. Please note that only people who are on the check-in list will be allowed to attend.
- Physical distancing must be practiced at all times - minimum of six feet apart (except members of the same household).
- Use of face masks/coverings is required for all individuals attending the Mass. Exceptions to this rule include very young children (under 2 years of age).
- Every member of your family must be signed up and we will be checking in every person at the door. Make sure to edit the Quantity box to let us know exactly how many members of your family will attend (including children). List the names of each attendee in the Comment box.
- Individual contact information is required (for adults) unless you are signing up a household. This is required for contact tracing. Do not sign up under someone else's contact information.
- Parishioners are only allowed to sign up to ONE Mass per weekend.
- Bathroom availability is extremely limited. Please use the restrooms before you leave your house.
- Once you are seated, plan to remain in your pew for the duration of the Mass. Liturgies will be shortened to approximately 30 minutes.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15-20 MINUTES BEFORE MASS STARTS TO ALLOW TIME FOR CHECK-IN. WE CANNOT ALLOW ENTRY TO ANYONE ONCE THE MASS HAS BEGUN.